Changing the date or time of a scheduled post
If you need to change the date or time after scheduling a post you can easily do so by following the steps below.
- Go to the Post Calendar or Post Library and find the post you'd like to change. On the Post Calendar, if using the Week or Month view, hover over the post and click the thumbnail to view the post options.
- From the Post Calendar, click View in library to view the post details. From the Post Library, click the post's image thumbnail.
- Under Status you will see the date and time the post is scheduled to be published.
- Change the date or time in the Publish date and time box.
- Click Save and confirm your changes in the pop up.
You will see a confirmation that the scheduled post has been updated and the post detail page will refresh to display the new date and time for publishing.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback