Finding a resource
Life Happens Pro has hundreds of resources in the Resource Library available for you to use, including flyers, brochures, graphics, videos and more. With that many resources we make it easy for you to find and use the perfect resource to fit your message.
Using the search bar
If you know the name of specific resource or want to search by a particular keyword you can use the Search bar. To begin, click on the magnifying glass icon in the top right. This will expand the Search bar so you can enter your search text.
Enter your search text, select the search area from the drop down and click Submit. The search area dropdown identifies what area of LifeHappensPro.org you'd like to search and has the following options:
- All LifeHappensPro.org: This searches the entire website including Resource Library, Social Media Post Library and website pages.
- Resource Library: This searches only the Resource Library and is the default selection when on any page within the Resource Library.
- Post Library: This searches only the Social Media Post Library and is the default selection when on any page within the Social Media section.
When you find the resource you're looking for simply click on the thumbnail to view the resource details and use the resource.
Using the filter
To narrow down the available resources you can use the category filter. This is particularly helpful if you are looking for a resource that fits a specific audience, for example: young families.
To begin, click on the Filter drop down in the top left of the resource listing. This will open the Filter drop down and allow you to select from the available categories.
Select from the following content categories to define the type of content that fits your needs.
- Resource Type: Video, Short Video, Animated Quote, Graphic, Flyer, Brochure, Social-Media Calendar, Research, Marketing Tactics
- Branding: With or Without Life Happens Branding
- Campaign: Life Insurance Awareness Month (LIAM), Insure Your Love, Disability Insurance Awareness Month (DIAM)
- Insurance Type: Life Insurance, Permanent Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Long-Term Care Insurance, Lack of Insurance, Business Insurance, Workplace Insurance, Generic, Financial Planning
- Program: Real Life Stories, Life Lessons, In Their Own Words, General Consumer
- Audience by Life Stage: Single, Married/Partner, Stay-at-Home Parent, With Young Children, With Teens, With Older Children, Empty-Nester, Retired, Preretirees, Gen Y, Millennial, Gen X, Baby Boomer
- Graphic Type: Infostat, True Cost, Hint, Myth, Quote, Inspirational, Cover Photo
- Language: English, Spanish, Mandarin, Vietnamese
Note: When you select from multiple categories it will narrow down the total available resources. For example, if you select Video and Graphic from the Resource Type category and Life Insurance from the Insurance Type category, this means that only resources that have the categories 'Video AND Life Insurance' or 'Graphic AND Life Insurance' will be included in your search results.
Click Apply and you'll see all the available resources that fit your filter selections. Next to the Filter you'll see the total number of resources matching your filter(s) and the categories you have selected:
To Edit your Filter selections:
- Select the Filter drop down.
- Add/Remove from the categories using the instructions above.
To Clear your Filter selections and start over:
- Select the Filter drop down.
- Click Clear all.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback