In addition to being able to see all your posts in the Post Library (For more information on navigating the post library click here) you can also view your posts in a calendar format in the Post Calendar.
All of your Published posts will be displayed on the Calendar in green. This includes any posts created by you or through AutoStream that have been published to at least one social network. You can view the post details including text, images and links for the post and post activity. With Published posts you have the options to View in library and Republish. For more information on republishing posts click here.
All posts that have been auto-scheduled with AutoStream will be displayed on the Calendar in blue. You can view the post details including text, images and links for the post and the scheduled post time. With AutoStream posts you have the options to Unpublish or Edit the post. When you unpublish a post it will be removed from your Calendar and put in Draft status. For more information on editing posts click here.
All posts that have been scheduled by you will be displayed on the Calendar in yellow. You can view the post details including text, images and links for the post and the scheduled post time. With Scheduled posts you have the options to Unpublish or Edit the post. When you unpublish a post it will be removed from your Calendar and put in Draft status. For more information on editing posts click here.
There are three display options to allow you to view the calendar by day, week or month depending on your preference.
View by Day - Click Day to view posts for a single day. For each post you will see the post status and post content including text, images and links. If you have selected multiple social networks for a single post you can see the text for each network by hovering your mouse over the social icon.
View by Week - Click Week to view posts for a week at one time. For each post you will see a thumbnail with the post status and post content including text, images and links. For Published posts, hover over the posts to see the post activity. Click on the thumbnail to see a pop up with post details and post options.
View by Month - Click Month to view posts for the entire month. For each post you will see the time the post has been published or scheduled. Hover over the post to see a thumbnail with the post status and post content including text, images and links. Click on the thumbnail to see a pop up with post details and post options.
The Calendar will default to displaying the current day, week or month depending on the view. To change the date(s) that are displayed on the calendar you can use the date selector. Click on the date selector, which shows the current date(s) being displayed, and a calendar will drop down. The current week and day will be highlighted.
Click on the date that you'd like to view and the calendar will be updated to display posts for that date. If you are using the monthly (or weekly) view, clicking on any date in the period you'd like to view will show the entire month (or week) that includes that date. For example, clicking on Thursday, April 19, 2018 will show the monthly calendar for the month of April 2018 and the weekly calendar for April 15 - April 21, 2018.
Post status filter
The post status filter allows you to display posts based on their current status. The available statuses are:
- All Posts: This displays all posts regardless of status.
- Scheduled: Posts that you have scheduled to post at a date in the future. All scheduled posts are displayed in yellow.
- AutoStream: Posts that have been auto-scheduled using AutoStream. All AutoStream posts are displayed in blue.
- Published: Posts that have been published to a social network. This includes both posts that were originally scheduled by you or AutoStream. All Published posts are displayed in green.
Select platform filter
Select from Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to display only posts for the selected social network(s).
Select categories filter
Select from the available content categories to display only those posts that fit the selected categories.
The available categories include:
- Resource Type: Video or Graphic
- Branding: With or Without Life Happens Branding
- Campaign: Life Insurance Awareness Month (LIAM), Insure Your Love, Disability Insurance Awareness Month (DIAM)
- Campaign Theme: Journey to Financial Fitness, Life is for Living, This is Love, Life Happens in a Heartbeat, Protect the Ones You Love
- Insurance Type: Life Insurance, Permanent Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Long-Term Care Insurance, Lack of Insurance, Business Insurance, Workplace Insurance, Generic, Financial Planning
- Audience by Life Stage: Single, Married/Partner, Stay-at-Home Parent, With Young Children, With Teens, With Older Children, Empty-Nester, Retired, Preretirees, Gen Y, Millennial, Gen X, Baby Boomer
- Graphic Type: Infostat, True Cost, Hint, Myth, Quote, Inspirational
- Language: English, Spanish, Mandarin, Vietnamese
Note: When you select from multiple categories it will narrow down the displayed posts. For example, if you select Graphic and Video from the Resource Type category and Life Insurance from the Insurance Type category, this means that only posts that have the category 'Life Insurance' AND 'Video' or 'Life Insurance' AND 'Graphic' will be displayed.