Sometimes you may need to reconnect your Facebook account in Life Happens Pro. In most cases, you can simply reconnect the account by following the steps here.
Occasionally, you may need to manually reauthorize Life Happens Pro to publish posts to Facebook on your behalf. This may happen if you changed any of the settings when authorizing your Facebook account or have made changes to your app settings in Facebook. To reauthorize your Facebook account follow the steps below.
- First, you'll need to remove your Facebook account from Life Happens Pro by following the steps here.
- Log in to Facebook and go to Settings Apps and Websites.
- You should see Life Happens Pro listed on the Active tab. If you don't see it click Show All. Click the checkbox to the right of Life Happens Pro and click Remove.
- You will then see a pop up asking you to confirm that you'd like to remove Life Happens Pro. Do not check the box that says "Also delete all posts, photos and videos on Facebook that Life Happens Pro may have published on your behalf." This will permanently delete all posts that you have published to Facebook via Life Happens Pro. Click Remove.
- You will see a confirmation that Life Happens Pro has been removed.
- Go back to Life Happens Pro and authorize your Facebook account by following the steps here.
That's it! Now you can resume publishing posts to your Facebook Profile and Pages using Life Happens Pro.