You are not limited to using the basic templates. If you'd like you can import your own custom coded template to fill a specific design or branding need. Just follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the Templates page.
2. Click the Upload button in the upper right hand corner.
3. Enter the template name and use the + button to navigate and select the template from your computer.
The template should be uploaded as an HTML bundle. Normally, it would be a .zip file containing:
- One single .html file and
- One directory at the same level containing asset files (JS, CSS, Images, etc.)
4. Click Upload. Your template will now be available in the Existing templates area when creating a campaign.