To begin sending campaigns you'll need to create at least one list with your email contacts, or "subscribers." You can create as many lists as you’d like within your account, but for most users, we recommend maintaining a single list.
To create a new list in your account follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Lists page.
- Click the Create list button in the upper right hand corner.
- In the List details section, you can enter a name for the list, set the default From name and email address, and enter a default email subject (optional).
- Enter your company name and address in the Contact information section. If you've already filled out your email marketing profile it will automatically pull that information in so you won't need to enter it again!
- When you're finished, click Save.
After you create your list, you'll be able to enter subscribers manually or upload contacts from a CSV file.